Is your windshield broken?
Not all glass is created equally or performs equally. The decision about what kind of automotive replacement glass is installed in your vehicle lies in your hands.
When replacing your windshield, remember these key points:
- Your windshield is an integral part of your onboard safety systems.
- Your windshield is a key structural component of your car. OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer). windshields exceed or meet all federal safety standards.
- OEM windshields maintain high optical quality – not necessarily true for other windshields.
- Be sure to protect yourself and all who ride with you by insisting on a factory replacement windshield.
- Demand the best. Demand a factory replacement windshield from Secor Collision Technology.