NEED A TOW? CALL : 800.782.2783
Make the Subaru Certified Choice at Secor Auto Body
We’re proud to announce that Secor Subaru is now the first and only Subaru Certified Collision Center in New England, recently obtaining the Subaru certification thanks to our rigorous training and possession of the genuine equipment necessary to getting your Subaru vehicle back to its original factory specifications!
Accidents are an unfortunate and unpredictable occurrence that could happen to anyone at any given time. We know how frustrating it can be to get into a fender bender, side swipe or collision, and we want to be here to make sure that the process of getting your vehicle fixed and looking like new again is as simple and convenient as possible.
Our Subaru Certified Collision Center is the first in the area to offer the certified qualifications, meaning that our body shop technicians are all ASE and I-Car Gold certified, giving us the expertise and attention to detail that your vehicle needs. We also offer the proper equipment to address any dents, scrapes, cracks, or scratches, and have the genuine replacement Subaru collision parts to get your vehicle looking and performing like new again in no time.
What Kind of Body Work Services to We Offer?
Our Experienced Team Can Handle All Levels of Repair
- Collision and bumper repair
- Frame repair
- Automobile restoration
- Body panel repair
Our Subaru Certified Team Can Make Your Vehicle Look Like New
- Paintless dent repairs
- Ding, dent and scratch removal
- Complete auto detailing
- Color matching technology
We Use Top of the Line Equipment for a Factory Perfect Finish
- We use a top of the line autowave paint system We will provide you with a durable factory finish that precisely matches original paint
From Stone Chips to Full Windshield Replacement – We Have You Covered
- Windshield and window repairs and replacements using OEM parts
- Fix minor cracks, chips and stars
When Replacing Your Windshield, Remember These Key Points
- Your windshield is an integral part of your onboard Subaru Eyesight system and the way it functions
- Your windshield is a key structural component of your vehicle
- Subaru OEM windshields meet or exceed all federal safety standards
- Subaru replacement windshields maintain high optical quality vs aftermarket windshields
- Protect yourself and those that ride with you by insisting on a Subaru OEM windshield
The Only Subaru Certified Body Shop in New England to Professionally Replace Cracked or Damaged EyeSight-Equipped Windshields
When you choose our exclusive OEM-certified repair for your Subaru EyeSight-equipped model, you benefit in the following ways:
- Special Calibrations – Your Subaru EyeSight system utilizes radar technology and accurate calibrations to inform and alert. These specifications are important when replacing a windshield, which is integrated into this system’s technology. Our team utilizes diagnostics equipment and OEM-approved resources to maintain calibrations when replacing a damaged or cracked windshield.
- Specialized Tools – The Subaru EyeSight calibration requires specific tools to keep this real-time driver-assist system functioning as intended. Our collision center enjoys direct access to these components for precision with EyeSight-equipped windshield replacements.
- Subaru Certified Body Shop Service – Ensure that your Subaru EyeSight technology is operational and in line with manufacturer requirements by consulting our Subaru collision center directly for windshield replacements.
We Work With All Insurance Companies and Offer Free Estimates!
When your vehicle is damaged, the last thing you should be worrying about is if the damage is covered by your insurance. Our Subaru Certified Collision Center accepts and works with all insurance companies, making the process as seamless and simple as possible, allowing you to bring your vehicle in and get it back in pristine condition faster and more efficiently than ever. We’re proud to offer free estimates on all body work, including dent and scratch removal, repair and restoration, paint and finishing, glass work, and more!
Subaru Certified Repairs for Leased Subaru Vehicles
Many people overlook the fact that when a leased vehicle is turned in at the end of its lease period, it is inspected by dealership staff for both mechanical and cosmetic issues that fall outside of typical wear and tear. Often times this can result in unanticipated charges in addition to the disposition fee agreed to by both parties at the onset of the lease. For this reason, it’s important to have major cosmetic repairs and body damage repaired by an authorized shop in a timely manner. When you have these repairs addressed by Secor Subaru, it means that you never have to worry about charges at the end of you lease for inferior body repairs performed elsewhere.
24-Hour Emergency Towing Service for Dependable Support in Tough Moments
Dealing with a broken-down vehicle on the side of the road? Run out of fuel during the frigid winter months? These are just a few examples of emergency situations you may face. Thankfully, our emergency towing service runs around the clock to support you during these stressful times and pick up your vehicle whenever you’re in a pinch. That level of transparency and the lasting peace of mind you can expect is what separates our collision center from other service facilities in the area.
Schedule an Appointment in Our Subaru Certified Collision Center Today!
If you’re in an accident or your Subaru vehicle experiences damages, we encourage you to schedule a collision center appointment online or come see us in our Subaru Certified Collision Center at Secor Subaru today! Our collision center is the first Subaru Certified collision center in New England and we have the expertise and tools necessary to getting your vehicle back to its factory condition again quicker and more conveniently than ever before!